CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

First Snow Day

Kai's 1st Snow Day!

While daddy was shoveling the driveway, I decided to see how Malakai would react to his first snowfall. We bundled up and headed outside to play in the snow! Malakai eyeballed the white stuff with a great big smile. I'm sure he was thinking.... I bet that tastes good. I set him in the snow thinking he would take a large handful and move it to his mouth, but instead he didn't move. He just "froze". He "warmed" up quickly and he was having fun in the snow playing with mommy and daddy!

1 comments:

The Bastian's said...

Somehow my comments aren't being left after I leave them. I wished you a merry Christmas and it never posted. SORRY! I love that you post, as little as it is and I love your pictures! We have to get together now that the busy holidays are over! Whit