CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas!!!!!

This year I had to work, so I asked Santa to come a night early. He agreed graciously and we celebrated Christmas on the Eve. As you can see, Malakai was not fond of Santa at the Howard Christmas Party. I guess I'm doing a better job at teaching him "Stranger Danger" than I thought.
Malakai enjoyed the paper and bows more so than the gifts themselves (of course). I think he was very overwhelmed by all the new surroundings and noises that his new toys made. Even today (the 2nd week in January), he still finds more interest in the decorations in the house than his own toys. One day he'll find the joy in his toys. Anyway, Christmas was fun and we enjoyed being with our family.

We love you guys!!!!

0 comments: